Becoming clear on the things in your lives that are driving your body towards negative stress and less joy is huge for healing.
You may know right away what your top stressors are. However, if you don't, you may have gotten used to living on auto-pilot and may not even recognize that you have any stress at all.
Getting in touch with what is creating negative stress and less joy is crucial for your healing so that you can consciously choose to change it.
Below is a guided intuitive meditation. I suggest getting quiet with yourself to ask your body what your biggest stressors are and what you can do to bring more ease, peace and joy into these areas of your life. Or, if you need to let these stressors go, what is blocking you from doing so?
Questions to Ask Yourself
- What areas of my life are holding stress for me?
- What can I do to bring more peace and ease to these stressful areas of my life?
- Do I need to let them go?
- Do I need to do something different?
- What is my body asking for in these situations or stressful areas?
- What area of my body am I holding this stress?
- How do I release these stressors from the tissues, organs of my body?