You've probably had gut feelings or intuitions about certain things in your lives where you didn't take action.
You listened to your mind instead of your heart. Or, maybe you listened to your friend's advice, only to regret your decision.
Taking action is just as important as hearing your inner voice.
When you begin to ask your intuition where you need to make changes and then procrastinate or not do it at all, your body can shout the message louder.
I remember a time when I saw a chiroprator that was an 8hr drive from my home to align my neck. However after receiving the adjustment it didn't feel right and I knew something was off. But, I had already left the office and gone home.
I told my family I needed to go back because I was in severe debilitating pain. They thought I was crazy to turn around and drive back.
I'm sure glad I did because when I arrived the chiro checked my neck alignment and it was not right. He adjusted my neck correctly, bringing me relief of the pain.
Had I not listened to my intuition I would had been in daily excruciating pain.
Asking your body where you need to take more action in your life is important for bringing balance to your body and live.
Ask Your Body the Following Questions
- Where do I need to take more action in my life?
- What action does my body need me to take for better health?
- What action does my body need me to take in my relationships?
- What action does my body need me to take in my career?
- What action does my body need me to take in my spiritual practice and life?
- What action does my body need me to take in my living environment?
- What action does my body need me to take today to stress less?
- What action does my body need me to take on a daily basis to be more joyful?
Below I included an exercise of how to use your intuition to take action.