Hormone balance is all about having peace within your body.
If you have high stress, an unhealthy diet, insufficient sleep, unbalanced blood sugars, thyroid problems, imbalances during and leading up to menopause, chronic health problems etc plus have untreated parasites, bacteria, fugus, toxins or viruses, hormone imbalances can be produced.
Signs and Symptoms of Hormone Imbalances:
- weight gain
- water retention
- muscle weakness
- muscle aches, tenderness, and stiffness
- pain, stiffness, or swelling in your joints
- increased or decreased heart rate
- increased sensitivity to cold or heat
- constipation or more frequent bowel movements
- frequent urination
- increased thirst
- increased hunger
- decreased sex drive
- nervousness, anxiety, or irritability
- blurred vision
- thinning hair or fine, brittle hair
- dry skin
- puffy face
- rounded face
- allergies or histamine intolerance
- heavy periods
- night sweats
- vaginal dryness
- weight gain around the mid section
- dry eyes
- frequent UTI's
- yeast infections
- and more....
With a healthy lifestyle and actions, you can Balance Your Hormones.
Your body is very receptive to POSITIVE CHANGE.
If you would like help implementing positive change Keri and I will be sharing ways you can Balance Your Hormones.
In a two-part online workshop: Hormone Balancer, Keri and I will be teaching and guiding you on the specific areas that help to Balance Hormones. They include:
- Deep breathing
- Adequate Sleep
- Healthy diet/supplementation
- Opening your elimination pathways
- Recognizing symptoms of underlying infections
Adam Fulmore will be helping you to balance hormones through breathing, exercise/movement, visualization, proper sleep habits, healthy relationships and connections.
Part of his workshop will include a Group Healing.
Adam's workshop will be on Sunday, Sept 18 at 10am PST / 1pm EST.
Keri Fulmore will be sharing how to balance hormones through diet, supplementation, detox strategies and treating latent infections to balance hormones.