We live in a toxin-filled world, and unfortunately it’s virtually impossible to avoid all toxins. Sadly, our health can be seriously affected by pesticides, herbicides, mold toxins, heavy metals, plastics, and various types of volatile organic chemicals. Even the hormones and neurotransmitters made by our body can be toxic if they accumulate or if they are not metabolized fully. Fortunately the human body is designed to naturally clear toxins, but sometimes it needs support.
The body’s process of detoxification has multiple steps that must be synchronized to effectively move toxins from cells to the blood stream, and subsequently out through the liver, kidneys, digestive tract, or skin. The most important route out is through the liver, into the bile ducts, then the gallbladder, and finally into the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. To support that process, the goal of the Black Box II protocol is to keep the pathway from the liver open and flowing and then to bind the toxins in the GI tract to prevent reabsorption.
The 4-week BLACK BOX II protocol is designed to support the body’s natural processes of detoxification from hormones, plastic-related compounds, mold toxins, herbicides and pesticides, and even metals. The products provided in the BLACK BOX II function elegantly in a synergistic fashion:
1. Micellized Pure PC delivers phosphatidylcholine, the main component of cellular membranes and a component of healthy bile flow, a key support for the liver and brain during active detoxification.*
2. Nanoemulsified DIM acts to open up the body’s endogenous antioxidant and detoxification systems, calm immune system reactivity, and support healthy hormone metabolism.*
3. Liposomal Methyl B-Complex provides B vitamins necessary for cellular metabolism and detoxification reactions. The liver has a high demand for B vitamins during active detoxification.*
4. Liposomal Glutathione delivers the body’s core antioxidant and detoxification compound and is one of the anchors of the system.
5. BitterX is the next generation of drainage remedies, herbal and homeopathic remedies for enhancing liver and kidney excretion. BitterX contains herbs like myrrh and gentian, known for increasing bile flow, in our Quicksilver Delivery system format. Bile flow is intimately linked to toxin flow and this stimulation helps “push” toxins to the GI tract where they can be bound and eliminated. BitterX also supports toxin transporters in the kidney to encourage toxin elimination onto urine.
6. Finally, Ultra Binder delivers a comprehensive blend of toxin binders, chosen for their overlapping specificities, to efficiently bind many different classes of toxins in the GI tract.*
The products are staged in our “Push-Catch” design, where the liposomal products are taken first to accelerate detoxification reactions in the liver, including bitters to stimulate bile (and toxin) flow from the liver to the small intestine.* The Ultra Binder then follows to “catch” and bind the toxins so they can be safely eliminated without being reabsorbed.*
The beauty of using a liposomal delivery system to deliver the nutrient compounds of the BLACK BOX II is that they are absorbed almost instantaneously into the bloodstream when they come in con